This course is designed to be simple to follow. It is a course for absolute beginners or for aspiring Yoga teachers that are looking to know the foundations and the basics of yoga.
You will learn how to perform the most common yoga poses, the correct alignments, the variations, the counter poses, the most common mistakes people make, the energetic effects and possible health benefits for the most basic asanas.
You will also learn how to breathe properly while doing the poses and breathing techniques to energize or relax your body. After taking this course, you will feel more knowledgeable and confident about taking a full yoga class.
- Desire to self-improvement
Yes! everything starts with the desire to become better at…taking care of our body, our mind, our health, our relationships, and everything we do!
By practicing yoga, we will gradually be more conscious and improve our overall life.
This is in fact the first ladder of the yoga sutras, which is the most important practical textbook to guide your yoga journey.
- We made sure to give you all the necessary information, examples, and theory in the beginning of the course before putting it into practice. Our goal is to explain the basics of yoga step by step in order to have a fruitful yoga practice at the end.
- While taking the classes, focus on your body, know your limits. If you are sensing pain in any joints of your body apart from muscular stretching pain while doing a particular pose, take a step back. Don’t push too hard, don’t beat yourself but at the same time don’t stop trying.
- How much time this course will take?
Up to you! You can take as many classes as you can and re-take them. However, if you dedicate 30 to 45 minutes three times a week, I am sure you will not only finish the course in within 4 weeks but your body and mind will thank you later
- What do I need?
1. Yoga Mat.
2. Comfortable clothes.
3. A notebook to take notes if necessary
4. Yoga blocks if necessary
5. Lots of water
In-person, online, and private yoga events. Your pace, your focus, your schedule.
Just like you, every yoga practice is unique. That’s why all our classes are custom to your needs, your goals and your preferences. This is the safest way to behind to explore yoga and the best way to deepen your existing yoga practice.
- Therapy Yoga
- Ashtanga/Vinyasa Yoga
- Tantra Yoga
- Biodescodification Therapy Yoga
- Mindfulness Meditation